Wednesday, October 30, 2013

North Borneo Railway



Last year, I, as a travel writer, went to Borneo.I used a train to Borneo through North Borneo Railway . I was very interested in travelling  but much disappointed because of the bad services at the local station. There was no time table shown and I was uncertain what time I can go back to find a famous place and I couldn't enjoy my travel . It was actually a vintage train and I didn't know whether it was comfortable or not.The facilities were not completed yet , no air conditioner, it was rickety and also the food were less tasty. I prefered not to eat the food , I'd rather starved than to eat those odd foods. The journey made me so dizzy. I was not physically fit and in the end I threw up. So,when you are going to visit Borneo and use the North Borneo Railway , you should bring plenty of plastics and bring lots of food.
  I thought this would be the best time in my life, apparently it was not .This experience must have a historical value and I believe it is inappropriate for travelers who are not ready for the condition.

This is an assignment for my A level class : D


No comments:

Post a Comment