Monday, November 25, 2013

The Fabulous Tree


 










When I was child , I was known as a fabulous girl. I loved to play soccer with my friends even all of them are boys
,but I have a reason because my girlfriends didn't want to play soccer.
I liked to see the view around the soccer field ,because the field was on the top of the hill ,the field was surrounded by trees ,when the trees were blown by the wind, they flapped their leaves with thundering sounds.After playing soccer I liked to sit below a shady tree. I felt so comfortable.This tree was different from the others. It has a big hole in the middle of it's stem, so I can put anything inside it. Sometimes I like to devoted or wrote a story then I put it inside it's hole.When I was taking a rest , I was fanned by it's leaves which made me so sleepy. I felt like it was my best friend who always be there when I was suffering from the sunlight. My fabulous tree had soft bark,that didn't make my skin sore when I leaned on it. I thought this tree was created for me to be my friend when I was alone. That's why I named it the fabulous tree.



-Via Noviani-
This is an assignment for my A Level class ( English)

No comments:

Post a Comment