Thursday, January 9, 2014

My diary entry..........

Friday January 10 , 2014

Dear diary, today I feel so lonely because my dear classmate is not coming to school. I really miss her so much, she's the one who always makes my whole day amazing. I mean sometimes hahaha just kidding.

She's amazing, first she's pious and have a lot of knowledge about Islam ,she spent her day by giving advices to people. I know this year will be the last year for me and her. I don't know what will happen to me when she is gone, maybe go to  Japan and meet her or maybe just stay here with boredom. Even we are separated ,we will still fight to face and pass Cambridge Examination together.

I have lots of experiences with her and it is hard for us to stop it now. But, however we have to support each other, no matter how far she goes , I want the whole world to know that we are together.
I hope one day there will be a new student in my class and will sit beside me, I wish it is girl, if it is boy...( no comment)

-This is my portfolio for my A level class-




1 comment:

  1. wow.. you're gonna missed her so much via.. but I believe that you goin 2 overseas very soon. so, catch your dream gurls

    ReplyDelete